Account Sales Representative
Account Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
View Full Presentation:
Account Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Identifies new potential clients by qualifying local businesses.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with business owners/managers; explaining HEXXAGON’s Digital Design and Marketing service solutions; overcoming objections; & preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from our clients.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Continually grow and improve as a professional by participating in educational opportunities and self-education.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Account Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals.
Position: Account Sales Representative
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam