HEXXAGON is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer who will specialize in Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising. This person will produce content for our clients across various brands and industries. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Creative Director to create designs that fill the client’s needs and also stay true to our standards of top-notch designs.
• Create promotional units and banners
• Create advertising campaign mock-ups
• Maintain client style guides
• Stay abreast of competitor advertorials, industry trends, best practices and other information beneficial to web advertorial design
• Degree in graphic design preferred
• Advertising or marketing experience preferred
• Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Strong color correction skills
• Basic Flash and gif animation skills
• Exceptionally strong with typography, kerning, tracking, lead etc.
• Self-starter who possesses the ability to create original graphics / concepts with little direction
• Highly detail oriented
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed
• Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
• Takes direction and constructive critiques well while also having the ability to work autonomously and provide self-direction when needed
• Highly organized with working knowledge of version control, file management, and file naming best practices
• Resourceful, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
• Working knowledge of best practices in user interface design, and special design considerations for advertising, and e-commerce elements
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface well with other team members
• Experience in fashion media a plus
• Currently lives or plans to live in the Hanoi, Vietnam area (remote work opportunities are also available)
• Familiar with HEXXAGON’s voice and style
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter with three examples of your work to email@example.com. You may send links to online work and/or submit PDFs of print articles. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Graphic Designer” Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at HEXXAGON, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from HEXXAGON will contact you in the near future.
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE